There are three easy ways to apply:
When you purchase a commercial health insurance policy, you choose a plan which covers the services you need and has a monthly premium you can afford. When choosing a plan, consider the deductible. The deductible is the amount you pay for covered health care services before your insurance plan starts to pay. After you pay your deductible, you usually pay only a copayment or coinsurance for covered services.
Commercial insurance is typically provided by your employer or can be purchased directly by an individual. Nivano Physicians proudly provides access to care through our partnership with Aetna Health Insurance Company. We are here to help provide you with excellent care and customer service.
If your employer does not currently offer Aetna Health Insurance and would like to, please have your employer reach out to us directly.
Nivano offers our members the following:
To find a contracted physician in the Nivano network, follow the easy steps listed below:
1. Click Here to search for a contracted provider in your area
2. Type in your zip code in the” continue as a guest” section. Please select your city once typed.
3. You can choose a plan or click ‘Skip Plan Section’.
4. Please type Nivano Physicians into the search bar.
5. Once you hit enter, providers who are contracted with Nivano Physicians and Aetna will appear. You can select one from the list and then you can call our insurance agent to sign up with that Primary Care Provider.
If you have any other questions regarding this process, please call us at 916.407.2000 ex. 2512 to receive help with our commercial plans.
Aetna Insurance Agents
If you are already an Aetna member and want to switch over to Nivano Physicians please call (866) 755-2680.
If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com or call 916.407.2000 ex. 2509 to learn more.