Nivano Physicians is proud to announce our partnership with Sacramento County in the Healthy Partners Program. The Healthy Partners Program provides primary and preventative health care services to low-income, undocumented adults residing in Sacramento County.
What Does Healthy Partners Provide?
- Primary Health care including health and behavioral health services
- Women’s Health
- Preventative care (including immunizations, flu shots)
- Treatment of chronic conditions
- Lab and radiology
- Prescription medications (low cost)
Who Can Apply?
- Adults age 19 years or older
- Sacramento County residents only
- Income at or below 138% of the Federal Poverty Level
- Restricted scope Medi-Cal with applicable Aid Code
- People that do not have health insurance or cannot get health insurance
What is Covered?
- Ongoing primary care and health screenings
- Health information and advice
- Laboratory services and tests
- Prescriptions – enrollee must pay for most medications
How Much Does it Cost?
- Primary care is free
- Medications – most are available at low cost retail stores such as Walmart
- Lab or Diagnostic services are free
I don’t have restricted Scope Medi-Cal, What Should I Do?
- If you do not have restricted scope Medi-Cal, please submit an application to the Department of Human Assistance.
- You will be asked questions about your residence, income and your family size
- You must have family income at or below 138% of the federal poverty level.
- Bring with you a photo ID, proof that you live in Sacramento County and something that shows your income like a pay stub or last year’s tax forms.
How Do I Enroll in Healthy Partners?
- Call Member Services at 916.874.1805, Monday through Friday.
- Healthy Partners member services staff will enroll you if you meet requirements.
- You will also receive some information and we will schedule a medical appointment to establish your care.
Please call us at 916.407.2000 for more information regarding this program.