Nivano Physicians has partnered with Telehealthdocs to provide additional specialty services to our patients. We currently offer live Telemedicine services at one of our trusted provider’s offices in the Sacramento area. Telemedicine increases access to care by overcoming geographical barriers to healthcare.
Services offered include:
What is Telemedicine?
Telemedicine uses video, email, telephone and other telecommunication solutions to conduct clinical consultations between a doctor and a patient. This allows health care professionals to evaluate, diagnose and treat patients at a distance through technology. Telemedicine technology is often used during follow up visits, management of chronic diseases and other clinical services. These services are all provided via HIPPA compliant secure video and audio connections at the doctors offices.
Recent studies showed that patients who used telemedicine had the following:
- • 38% fewer hospital admissions
- • 31% fewer hospital readmissions
- • 63% are more likely to spend fewer days in the hospital
- • Most are more engaged in their healthcare
- • Convenience of healthcare
- • More privacy
- • Increases care delivery
- • Reduces expenses
- • Flexible and convenient
- • Less time away from work
- • Increased revenue
- • Enhances face to face medicine
- • Raised office efficiency
- • Improved health outcomes
- • Fewer missed appointments and cancellations
- • Improves provider satisfaction
If you are interested in getting more information about partnering with Nivano Physicians to add telemedicine into your practice, please contact us at 916.407.2000 Ext. 2552. Telehealth services are located at 7600 Hospital Drive, Suite G, Sacramento, CA 95823.